The first three years of life are extremely important for our children’s development. The LTVEC Birth-to-Three program seeks to provide the best opportunities for learning and development available to our children. We operate an inclusive early learning center where toddlers (12 months-3 years old) with and without special needs can learn and play together. Because families are central to each child’s life, we also provide information and support to families with the purpose of enhancing the growth and development of each child.
- Early intervention
- Playing with purpose
- Inclusive learning and play enviornment
- Sensory integration
- Daily routine and structure
- Family education and support
- Peer interaction and socialization
- Holistic approach to learning (physical, cognitive, social, emotional)
- Individualized, research-based instruction based on each child’s strengths and needs
- Small class sizes (3 teachers: 8 students)
Schedule a Tour
Interested in enrolling your child at Birth-to-Three? Call the Center to schedule a tour! During the tour, you and your kiddo will learn more about the program, personally see and explore the Center, receive enrollment information, and address any questions you may have.